Friday, November 29, 2013

Comments for everybody!

Hey you! I just activated the comments for anybody! If you'd like to stay anonymous, you can! PLEASE feel free to browse the blog and leave your thoughts on any article you like or dislike! The better I know what the people want who read my blog, the better we can find a base to talk about!

And of course I would love to share experience! Sounds good? So shoot your words into the boxes below the articles!

There is hot stuff coming up!

The next Episode of "Take Position!" is almost ready to be released on coming tuesday! This time with a very sporty and interesting position!

Happy footjobs!
Your Markus!

2 comments:

  1. Writing here from the USA. Nice idea. Been getting footjobs for more than 12 years and I love them. Problem is finding a girl who will do them. I love nylon footjobs as bare feet hurt me. More on me perhaps later. Keep it going.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? How did you like this article? I am looking forward to read your toughts! 😍